The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and managing client implementation work plans, assisting with the installation/upgrade of BBCS applications at client facilities, assisting the client in meeting the projected Go Live dates, new client management training, on-site consultations and training.
Essential job duties and responsibilities
- Manage implementation project timelines and tasks.
- Serve as the liaison between client and BBCS to ensure that organizational goals are met.
- Ensure project completion, on time, within budget, and in line with client and BBCS expectations.
- Perform client training, on-site or via webinar.
- Perform troubleshooting and support during implementation periods.
- Provide technical assistance.
Other job duties
- Create and maintain product and training documentation.
- Trade show participation.
- Identify gaps in functionality and work with Product Owner to enhance our products.
- Work with third-party vendors to determine interface requirements
Qualifications and experience
- Customer service orientation.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong problem analysis skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Ability to lead meetings and assertively control large groups.
- Ability to understand new technologies quickly.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Project Management tools.
- Sound technical knowledge.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% of time.
- Experience with healthcare, medical device, and/or IT implementation.
- Prior experience in regulated environments.
- Product and industry knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of successful project management/implementation experience.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.